Teen Adventure Camp
Enrollment is Open
Check In Time:
Sunday between 4-5 p.m.
Check Out Time:
Friday at 6 p.m.
Adventure camp is “NEW” for our 2024 camp season! This week is designed to give teen campers a chance to experience a step up from explorer camp by spending two nights at PYC and the remainder of the week hiking and backpacking in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of N.Y. They will hike and backpack easier level trails from our ADK trip, but still sleep and cook meals in the great outdoors all while staying connected to our Christ-centered programming.
Parents of Campers take note:
• We will be on the trail for multiple days and nights without access to running water/electricity.
• Everyone will be expected to carry their own gear/supplies as well as a portion of the food/gear needed for the group.
• Campers need to bring appropriate hiking clothing and footwear. Sneakers are not recommended footwear.
• Pack light! A raincoat, a set of clothing for hiking and a set of clothing for sleeping is usually sufficient for summer backpacking.
• Bring multiple pairs of underwear and hiking socks.
• Camp provides packs and hammocks if needed, but if they have gear of their own, they should bring it.
Required Deposit: $25 non-refundable deposit is required to secure registration and discounts.
Total Payment: PYC requests that the total cost of camp be paid before arrival to help speed up the check-in process.